Celosia Semarang, The Flower Paradise

Hola, Buddies!!!

I have told you that I love flowers so much in my greeting post, right? Now I will tell you about a lovely place in my city. Cling Cling Click!




A place that filled by flowers is an interesting thing. Then, where we can enjoy a view full of flowers? In my city, there is this place. Celosia Flower Garden. This is located in Wisata Candi Gedong Songo street. By the way, Candi Gedong Songo is a tourist attraction too. Maybe I should write about it too later 😂

What are the attractive things there? There are so many kind of beautiful flowers there 🌸. It's a colorful place. It gives us a fresh and sweet vibes. Not only flowers, there are some miniatures of famous places in the world like Eiffel Tower, Merlion Statue, Windmill, etc. So we can take pictures in many spots.

Celosia Garden is divided into 3 zone. Celosia 1 is  the flower garden. Celosia 2 has a variety of fun child-friendly rides and Celosia 3 is the Selfie Museum collection.

The Garden is opened everyday. The entrance ticket are Rp20.000 on weekday and Rp25.000 on weekend. It's really worth it with this amazing place.

Since Celosia is a highland park, It also has a beautiful view. And I have some tips for you if you want to visit it.

1. Visit with family or your friends 👪👫. Because to enjoy this place, it's memorable and funny if you come with close related people.

2. Don't forget to wear a good clothes 👗. To make a good photo you should wear a good clothes too 

3. Bring a camera or smartphone 📸. To keep the moment, especially if you want to keep the memory with family or friends, you should bring this stuff. 

This is a little information about this place. I hope it's useful enough. Write down your comment, criticism, or suggestions. Thankyou 💗

Comments

  1. Yeah.... Ine, you're right. I love this place too. I can stay for many days there, enjoy the cool weather, many beautiful flowers, the wind breezes softly.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment